1524 E. Drinda Way, Suite #107, Fort Mohave, AZ, 86426 | 928-487-2570
Terms / Rules of Participation
1. Plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time slot. This will give us time to get you checked in, collect your liability waivers, and explain the rules to you PLUS you will have plenty of time to relax in our lobby to prepare for your adventure. Please note, if you arrive late for your session, you can enter the room, but no additional time will be added to the clock. Your success depends on working effectively as a team. Don’t let your team down; therefore, we recommend that you are not late!
2. The maximum number of participants for each room is 6. If you have a group larger than 6, you must contact us PRIOR to arrival to discuss arrangements for your visit. All participants must have paid for admission into the room before beginning.
3. All personal belongings should be placed in our secured lockers. The lockers are complimentary to use, and are in a restricted access location of the building. Once locked, each group will have sole access to the key to the locker to ensure there is no tampering with your personal items while you enjoy your game. Except in the case of emergency, use of mobile phone, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, and the consumption of food and beverages in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
4. Please handle our props with care. If you cause damage to a prop by aggressive or violent handling, you may be faced with extreme difficulties when the prop is to come to use later and may be held liable for the cost of replacement of the prop item.
5. For your own safety, please do not bring any dangerous items to our business. The possession of flammables, combustibles, and any other item management deems dangerous on premise is strictly prohibited.
6. Consumption of alcohol, drugs or tobacco (to include e-cigarettes/vape pens) products are strictly prohibited while on premises. Anyone suspected of arriving severely impaired or significantly under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave and forfeit their session, with no possibility of a refund. Determination of this is at the sole discretion of the management of Long Gone Escapes, LLC.
7. Every participant must sign a waiver to play. You will receive a link in your booking confirmation email that contains the waiver. Please ensure this is filled out prior to your arrival, if at all possible. If a participant is under the age of 18 years old, the waiver must be signed by a parents or legal guardian. If that parent or legal guardian is not present at the time of the experience, the waiver must be filled out and signed prior to arrival.
8. We recommend a minimum age of 8 years old. Children under 18 may enter a room without a parent present, as long as a signed waiver has been obtained. Children younger than 15 must have a parent present on the premise at all times in order to participate in a room. If the parent does not wish to participate in the room adventure, they must remain onsite, in the lobby area, during the entire duration of the game in which their child is participating. Children under 13 must have a parent in the room with them at all times. Only paid participants are allowed into the game room.
9. You may exit and return to a room at any time, but we recommend doing so only in the case of urgency or emergency. If you exit a room, we will not stop the clock. Once the clock starts, it will not stop for any reason. We urge customers to use the restroom prior to their session to avoid having to interrupt their session. Should you wish to exit a room, simply notify the room monitor and you will be promptly let out.
10. Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU ARE REMOVED FROM ANY GAME.
11. WARNING: PHOTO SENSITIVITY/EPILEPSY SEIZURES
Some of our experiences use flashing lights to enhance the experience and realism in our environments. A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures or blackouts when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. Exposure to certain patterns while participating in our experiences, may trigger epileptic seizures or blackouts in these individuals. These conditions may trigger previously undetected epileptic symptoms or seizures in persons who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family has an epileptic condition or has had seizures of any kind, consult your physician before playing. IMMEDIATELY EXIT THE ROOM and consult your physician before resuming. RESUME GAME PLAY ONLY ON APPROVAL OF YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Leave the room immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms: lightheaded, nausea, or a sensation similar to motion sickness, discomfort or pain in the eyes, ears, hands arms, or any other part of the body. If the condition persists, consult a doctor.
12. WARNING: SCENTS, SMELLS, AND FRAGRANCES
Some of our experiences use specialized scents, smells and fragrances to enhance the experience and realism in our environments. While fragrance allergies are uncommon, studies have indicated that approximately 1% of the population suffers from respiratory threats caused by allergens in perfumes and fragrances, sometimes even leading to asthma attack in severe cases. Exposure to certain scents, smells, and fragrances while participating in our experiences, may trigger a reaction in these individuals.
If you, or anyone in your family has a reaction to our scents, smells, and fragrances or has difficulty breathing at anytime, IMMEDIATELY EXIT THE ROOM and consult your physician before resuming. RESUME GAME PLAY ONLY ON APPROVAL OF YOUR PHYSICIAN.
13. Use of Laser Lights/Beams
Some of our experiences use laser lights/beams to enhance the experience and realism in our environments. We use Industrial 650nm 5mW Red DOT Laser Modules that are Class 3R laser products with a 5mW power output. A Class 3R laser is low powered Laser. It normally would not harm eyes during a momentary exposure of less than ¼ second. This is within the aversion response, where a person turns away and/or blinks to avoid bright light. Do not deliberately look or stare into the laser beam. Laser protective eye wear is normally not necessary. A Class 3R laser is not a skin or materials burn hazard.